We are currently looking to fulfil the below position/s in our site in Leeds, LS12 6DN.
If you are interested, please feel free to contact us today!
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Warehouse Operative. The successful candidate will work 40 hours per week with the possibility of extra hours during busy periods and holidays.
The candidate’s salary will be dependent on age and experience.
- Experience of working in a warehouse;
- Fork Truck license is preferred but not essential.
- Loading and unloading vehicles using a fork truck;
- Packing orders and putting stock away in our warehouse;
- General warehouse duties;
- Lifting bags of fasteners which weigh 20 kilos.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking and market leading company. Offering an array of quality products, consisting of bolts, nuts and washers to a variety of industries (mainly construction).
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company;
- To join a fantastic team;
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set;
- Company pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday (pro rata).
If you’re the ideal candidate we are looking for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org