Andrews Fasteners company in manufacturing Direct Tension Indicators Washers (DTI Washers) in well know in construction industry company based in United States – TurnaSure . All our washers are marked with our headmark FAST (previously AND.).
Benefits of using Direct Tensions Indicators Washers:
- The use of DTIs is the simplest way of ensuring that bolting assemblies are tensioned properly;
- The use of DTIs saves cost on inspection;
- No torque figures are required, only feeler gauges;
- Risk reduction on over tightening;
- DTIs are manufactured in compliance with EN 14399-9 and can be supplied with CE approved preload bolting assemblies;
- Unique curved protrusion design of Turnasure DTIs reduce necessary of using nut face / bolt face washers for 8.8 grade assemblies;
- Direct Tension Indicators (DTI) retain their accuracy regardless of their surface condition during tightening, be they oiled, coated or even rusted.
- DTIs provide assurance of slip resistance.
|Direct Tension Indicators Washers (DTI Washers)||EN 14399-9|
Alternative to BS 7644-1, ASTM F959M
|SHER / SHERA|
Sherardized Vapour galvanising
|EN ISO 17668|
|MZP / MG|
Mechanical Applied Coating (Galvanized/Zinc)
For technical information and advice on the use of Direct Tension Indicators Washers supplied by Andrews Fasteners please see our Technical Support Page .