Do bags/boxes have to have CE (UKCA) labels on them?

According to Construction Products Regulation (CPR) for CE Marking, and equivalent for UKCA Marking, labels with CE (UKCA) logo can be supplied on bags/boxes or with Quality Documents (like Test Certificates or Declaration of Performance).

According to the British Constructional Steelwork Association (BCSA) recommendation on their published and widely used by many customers Model Specification for the Purchase of Structural Bolting Assemblies and Holding Down Bolts CE/UKCA Label shall be supplied on bags/boxes, however, this is not a law requirement.

The decision as to where the CE (UKCA) mark is placed depends on whether the type of product and delivery conditions (single lot or extended lot).

Our company standard practice is to supply labels with CE (UKCA) logo with the goods wherever possible and with Quality Documents.

↫ Go back